[muglo] Re: printer

  • From: "Eric D" <hideme666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:15:01 -0500

Alignment doesn't do a whole lot other than fine tune a few little settings.
Grainy pictures will be something else... black & white pics or colour?

PS You should be able to redo your alignment quite easily. Take a look in
the instruction manual Canon provided (IIRC it was quite good for the i550)
(of course, I've never printed a colour picture on it so I don't know...).

Eric