[muglo] printer

  • From: Hawk <taylorc547@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 23:23:45 -0500

A little computer 101 from someone would be appreciated.
 I have a (relatively) new printer. I got a new cartridge the other day but
my wife couldn't get it to print even though it seemed to be working fine.
 In trying to find the problem I realized the old printer driver, etc. was
still in the system. So I dragged it all to the trash and dumped it. I don't
know if it had anything to do with anything but the printer works fine now.
    One problem. Every time I start up now I get a dialogue box that says I
can't use the (old) printer because the driver is missing.
   The question.
   How do I get rid of the dialogue box? Jim

        http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/joinus.html

            http://www.freewebs.com/muglo/