[modeleng] Re: request for info on book.

  • From: Patrick Coppens <sb286643@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 18:59:01 +0200

Charles,
Thanks for this, I know about the sizes, the smaller one is cheaper, but
I have my doubts about a small book of 2700 pages.
So I intend to buy the so called "large -print edition" I believe the
type of this book to be "small enough" for my eyesight.
I also talked to somebody who has the "slimline" version of a previous
edition, but that seems to be nothing more than the regular "reference"
booklets.

Patrick