[modeleng] Re: request for info on book.

  • From: "Tony Wells" <oaksfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 11:01:02 +0100

I keep borrowing "my" copy from the local library - like all encyclopedias
you will probably not need over 90% of the information in it. When it comes
to that last 10% though, where else could you find it, apart from this
e-group of course ..... <vbg>. If it is on special offer, just make sure
that a new edition is not coming out, which is a mistake that I have made
more than once, unfortunately.

Tony Wells.