[modeleng] Re: request for info on book.

  • From: Allen Messer <al_messer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 07:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

Patrick, may I suggest that before you buy a copy, to
ask you local librarian if she could get a copy for
you to examine through the "Inter-library Loan
Program".  As Tony advises, you may not need all the
information it contains.  Personally, the two books
that have helped me the most are: "The Amateur's
Lathe" by L.H. Sparey and "The Atlas Lathe Owner's
Manual" put out by the Atlas Press/Clausing Company.

Al Messer