[modeleng] Re: request for info on book.

  • From: Patrick Coppens <sb286643@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 18:53:04 +0200

Thanks Terry, but the trouble with e-bay is postage. I am not going to
find a "continental" vendor and it wil be a problem (I know from past
experience) to find an Englishman who is willing and/or able to ship to
the mainland for a price that doesn't make the total come out very close
to that of a new copy....

Patrick