[modeleng] Re: briggs and stratton

  • From: "Wilfried Vermeiren" <vermeiren.wilfried@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 07:45:03 +0100

Hi,
Playing with lawnmowers is part of my job so here we go.
To make sure however about what you have before you take a look at the air
cooling housing. The big black cab you took of to get at the ignition. There
is a series of numbers stamped in normally a row just above the spark plug
or on older models at the side of the exhaust.
These indicate the model and type of the engine as well as the fabrication
number. If you can give me these I will have a look at the micro film, so I
know what we are talking about, and see if I can find a manual for the
carburettor. Which is usually a standard type but relies heavily on healthy
membranes.
Regards
Wilfried Vermeiren
http://users.skynet.be/modelbouw.wilfried