[modeleng] Re: briggs and stratton

  • From: Patrick Coppens- Marian Lynch <sb286643@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 17:41:38 +0100

Thanks for the tip Jesse,
I thought as much (about that auto-chocke),but I will see how to control
it manually.
That shouldn't be to much of a problem.
About the HP, I know, but 1500 watts is about what I need, so it will
do,and in case  I need more;  nothing that a drop of nitromethane cann't
fix....
There also seems to be a tube, that runs from the valvebox of the
motor,back to the carb, do you  have an idea, what that is all about?