[modeleng] Re: Track guage

  • From: "Jesse Livingston" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 15:47:39 -0600

7-1/2" gauge of course as that is the only track around here in the sunny
South East right now.  Harry Wade hopes to change that, but I ain't building
no mo' locos.  Five 300 pounders is plenty for us old folks.

Subject: [modeleng] Re: Track guage

 All,

 7.25" gauge - anything smaller is too small for my fingers - and narrow
 gauge at that. If I were starting with a clean sheet of paper I'd go for
 10.25" gauge - much more stable.

 Peter