[modeleng] Re: Steel Wheels

  • From: "Barrie Purslow" <bpduo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Model Engineering List" <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 11:16:46 -0000

Dave,

Only last night I lay in the bath pondering this point. I think I will put
two 4ba grub screws into the tyre/wheel interface from the backside. Could
be a bit tricky to drill the holes but it will give that extra peace of mind
since there should be some warning if a tyre comes loose before it comes off
altogether.

Regards,

Barrie