[modeleng] Re: SVR rail crash

  • From: "Dave Beaman" <davebeaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 22:41:20 -0000

Hi Peter,

I have been told, second hand, the police are going to prosecute, the SVR
are suing for loss of revenue and damages to the 150 tons of lovingly
maintained, serviced bit of scrap that BR got rid of, that I own part of!!!
And have enjoyed firing and driving a few thousand milles.

From a personal point of view, I hope the driver has his license removed for
a long time. Ignorance like that, endangers his life, and more important,
lives of the travelling public.

I must get off this soapbox!!

Dave.