[modeleng] Re: Merry Christmas

  • From: GWRdriver <gwrdriver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2012 09:58:12 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

At 09:40 PM 12/23/2012 +1100, TEL wrote:
>And to all of you from all of me as well. 'fraid this year has been a bit
>'flat' as far as modelling goes - hopefully better things ahead!

I'm afraid I'm in the same boat as TEL, not much to show for the year from the
workshop, but I've been busy taking care of things which need doing now in
order to provide for a more secure future.  That being done, for the most part,
I expect 2013 to be a far more productive workshop year.  Merry Christmas to
all.
Cheers,
Harry Wade