[modeleng] Re: Merry Christmas

  • From: "eric walker" <ericwalker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 13:41:08 -0000

Hello Barrie, I think you are right I to have  known a couple of  engineers
whos partners went first. At the moment I have lost interest in loco's, I
have 2 to finish, but there is no rush as only 1 has gone frrom the 3 I sold
to Station Road Steam in September. I am playing with magnets & getting
encourageing signs.My missus says it is time I packed up as I recently lost
the top joint of the middle finger on my right hand On the Milling
Machine.still I'm not doing to bad I'm 85 on Saturday.

Cheers. Eric.