[modeleng] Re: Merry Christmas

  • From: <davebeaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2015 09:35:41 -0000

Hi Roger,

The same seasons greetings to you.

I have had to await until today to send my greetings to you and everyone
here on the list, was at relatives yesterday. Hope the man with the big red
sack bought everyone what they wanted/needed so the workshops are ready to
roll.

Happy steamings for 2016, may your boilers be full and your grates never
clinkered.

Dave.