[modeleng] Re: Merry Christmas

  • From: "Dave Beaman" <davebeaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2007 22:43:13 -0000

The same back to you Alan and to everyone else here a wonderful Xmas and a
prosperous New Year, I yope you all find all the peace, love and happiness
you wish for. Also I hope Santa brings you whats you want... I suspect the
closest I am going to get to a Black five is a record by the Drifters!!!!

Have a great  time,

Dave.