[modeleng] Re: Merry Christmas

  • From: "Barrie Purslow" <bpduo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 20:51:17 -0000

Hello Eric,

It seems to me that, in the world at large, and in general, men die before
their female partners. Just look at any old persons home and the women
outnumber the men by a substantial amount. However, in the somewhat smaller
world of model engineering and in my somewhat limited experience it's the
women who go first.

I don't honestly know why this is the case, but maybe it's because we men
have always got a long term project or two on the go and are determined to
keep going until the damn things are finished!!

Regards,

Barrie