[modeleng] Re: FW: Question about phase converters

  • From: "Dave Beaman" <davebeaman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 20:18:30 -0000

The fixed bit is if it is fixed or can be. is a doorbell  a fixed piece of
equipment? As an electrician, I get asked sooooo many questions, get quoted
sooooo many silly statements. I could go on for hours but in the end, if you
have any doubt if you "amateur" installation would comply, get in touch with
a proven electrician. I would say a NIC/EIC electrician, but history now
shows they are not all reliable, in fact, only 25% are and that's the
standard.

if you're going to wire your workshop, a split fuseboard with an RCD breaker
for the second side is a must. If anyone wants any info here, give me a
shout off list.

Dave.