[modeleng] Re: FW: Question about phase converters

  • From: peter.chadwick@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 14:55:26 +0000

Andy,
>It's interesting to see how many opinions there are on what
the Regs mean about certain scenarios.<

This means that the Regs are badly written! Any standard that leads to
discussion as to what it means is, de facto, badly written.

As a cynic, I'll add that I expect little else from the Society of
Electricians (which is what the IEE was called before it was the Telegraph
Engineers)

I'll add that I've done  my share of standard writing at ETSI -
officially, the European Telecommunciations Standards Institute, and
unofficially,
the European Travel and Sightseeing Institution!!

Peter Chadwick
Swindon