[modeleng] Re: Electrical Problem

  • From: "JESSE LIVINGSTON" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 17:51:09 -0600

Peter,  I thank you for telling us unenlightened souls in the colonies what
the RA signal stands for and how it is used.  Also happy to hear that you
have apparently fixed your problem with the power supply.  I have done a lot
of industrial electrical work, designed circuits for controls etc, but know
nothing about theory so I was unable to help on that matter, but the RA
business kind of threw me and I appreciate the explanation.

Jesse in Tennessee where the snow is rapidly disappearing.[:>)