[modeleng] Re: Electrical Problem

  • From: "Pendragon" <idpriest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 22:49:08 -0000

Peter,

I am in need of a 12 volt supply at about 10 Amps and had though of
using a computer power supply, I wonder if the same thing would fix your
problem......I was in Maplins today and saw such a supply that would
give the 12 volts / 10 Amp supply I need....might be worth a though
especially if you can pick one up at a car but or the like.

Regards,

IP

Priest & Sons Model Engineers
http://www.kinvermes.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/p1.htm