[modeleng] Re: Copper boilers

  • From: "JESSE LIVINGSTON" <fernj1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 05:49:26 -0600

Yeah Al, Just screw the spring down all the way solid and stand back away
from any pieces of boiler that may fly by!!!  LOL  It worked for the Best
Friend of Charleston didn't it??  I always used to wonder how that idiot
fireman managed to "tie down" the safety, but that was before I found out
those old valves were the weighted lever types instead of spring operated.

PS: Do you want me to send flowers to your funeral or had you rather I sent
the money to an educational fund on why one does not screw his safety valve
down for a hydro test!!

Jesse