[modeleng] Re: Copper boilers

  • From: "Ron Head" <ron.head@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <modeleng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 20:19:37 -0000

Hi Rich

Copper boilers - 2x initial hydraulic test, re-test to 1.5x and steam test
every two years.

Steel boilers - 2x initial hydraulic test, re-test to 1.5x and steam test
every year.

The above is now standard UK practice, adopted by Southern
Federation/Northern Association/7.1/4" Society.  I'm told that the re-test
frequency may change in the future.

Regards
Ron Head