Re: [MoAccess] Sonar not recognizing xs

  • From: "Bryan Smart" <bryansmart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 01:31:50 -0400

The MIDI ports for the Motif appear in Options|MIDI Devices. You must
place checkmarks next to all of the Yamaha ports in order for them to
show up as input and output choices on individual tracks.

If the ports don't show up in MIDI Devices, then you didn't install the
Motif USB drivers, or you didn't install the drivers for the MIDI
interface where the Motif is attached.
Bryan