Re: [MoAccess] One more question about the editors

  • From: "Damon Fibraio" <dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 10:46:00 -0400

IN theory this can be done. If the editors support copying elements from
voices, which most do. Heck, you can even just start with a totally blank
sound and build it from the ground up.

--

Damon Fibraio

screen names -- aol: dfibraio...msn dfibraio@xxxxxxxxxxxx skype: dfibraio

web sites: personal music site: http://www.keyboardguy.com. band:
http://www.queenoftheryche.com. Internet Radio station:
http://www.nhbradio.com

Internet radio show every Wednesday night from 8 to 11 pm eastern