Re: [MoAccess] One more question about the editors

  • From: "D!J!X!" <megamansuperior@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <MoAccess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 23:54:29 -0400

Hey Bryan, how does this thing work with the fc3 and dampering?  Is this the
only pedal that will do it?  I had a yamaha pedal once (don't know what was
it) but it sucked, had a bad feel/response to it...the fc7 has lasted me
years though...can I use a second pedal and assign it to the assignable jack
and do it that way instead.Now that I'm on the subject can somebody tell me
what kind of things I can do with these extra assignable jacks???

Thanks,  D!J!X!