[macvoiceover] Re: hanging up from a call after leaving a voicemail

  • From: Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 08:27:03 -0400

Hi Cheryl,

Don't worry, not taken as contradictory at all.  I think the thing that weirded
me out yesterday was that nothing seemed to work, not even getting it into
speaker mode.  Anyway, I plan to do exactly as you suggest.  I'm sort of sad
that you can't take the battery out, like you can on a Windows phone  That was
always a great last-ditch cure for anything that could come up.
Cheers,
Donna