[macvoiceover] Re: hanging up from a call after leaving a voicemail

  • From: Dan <keysjd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 14:11:08 -0700

Hello,
I don't know the end call answer. However, the battery cannot be removed by the user.
Dan
On Jun 30, 2009, at 1:24 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Hi all,

I am finding that after one is transferred to a voicemail, it is literally impossible to end the call once you’ve left your message. The end call button simply isn’t spoken. Has anyone found a work-around? Also, in the absence of a work-around, how do you take the battery out. That would at least end the call.
Best,
Donna