[macvoiceover] Re: hanging up from a call after leaving a voicemail

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 05:15:28 -0400

actually, you are right, youhave to hit the power button onthe screen after pressing the sleep/lock button. I've not seen the phone fail to go into speaker mode when moved away from the face though.

On Jun 30, 2009, at 8:27 PM, Donna Goodin wrote:

I did move the phone away, but it would not turn on the speaker.

Thanks for the tip on holding down the button, I thought you had to hit the
power off button on the screen.
Best,
Donna