[macvoiceover] Re: hanging up from a call after leaving a voicemail

  • From: patrickneazer <patrickneazer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 08:59:14 -0400

Hello Donna and all:

Oh, no problem. It is not like playing with this iphone is an awful thing (grin). And, the calls were made at night so with the whole free nights thing ... damage is minimal (smile).

Making the practice calls is a fantastic thing to do. Getting the hang of tapping with the ball of the finger rather than the whole front of the finger took a little bit of practice. and for me, getting both fingers to land at the same time sometimes alluded me for a time or two.

I warned you that a call plan was the item you really wanted (wink).

No worries, you will be up and running comfortably by the weekend. count on it.

Take good care.
On Jul 1, 2009, at 8:19 AM, Donna Goodin wrote:

Now how can I stop liking my guinea pig! *smile*

Seriously, thanks for taking the time to do all this testing. I will make some test calls today and see if I fair any better. Like I said last night, it definitely could have been user error. I'm getting better, but I'm not that good yet! *grin*
Take care,
Donna