[macvoiceover] Re: hanging up from a call after leaving a voicemail

  • From: David Poehlman <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 05:01:15 -0400

I've tried it quite a bit and sometimes it works and sometimes it does not work. What I have found is that if I can flick through the phone and hear the end call button, then double tap works.

On Jul 1, 2009, at 2:56 AM, Cheryl Homiak wrote:

You might want to try it several times with a phone call that you can practice on if there is one. Not at all meaning to be contradictory but the double tap with two fingers should work. I know it took a few tries for me to get used to this and I still have to do it twice sometimes. Be careful though; a couple of times I've accidentally done three fingers and cut off speech though it's a toggle so I was able to turn speech back on with three fingers double tap again.

--
Cheryl