[macvoiceover] Re: getting a mac

  • From: "Josh" <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 18:13:56 -0400

that's ok. my netbook has a webCam and Microphone built in. and I have a
headset microphone that should work. I tried a mac mini at the colorado center
for the blind with OS leopard on it. it had no screen, no mouse, just a
keyboard and power and it worked fine.

Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html