[macvoiceover] Re: getting a mac

  • From: Marty Rimpau <mrimpau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 18:38:53 -0700

Hi Josh, right now, the mac is not the predominant operating system, so there are less applications on the mac, but not so much so that you will be disappointed, and I would definitely try the mac mini out, though you'll need a monitor, or a dvi to video adapter, because the mac operating system is looking for a monitor.

On Jun 15, 2009, at 2:22 PM, Josh wrote:

hello
I found a mac mini for $450 on amazon with the latest mac OS leopard. What are the advantages of mac over windows? Do more applications work on the mac than work on windows? I also want to get a mac so I can finally use the pipe organ voice! I used a mac in Colorado and liked it. but I also like my windows machine as well. I have a windows xp netbook. I wonder if it would play nicely with the mac mini?

Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html
and visit my blog at: http://jkenn337.klango.net