[macvoiceover] Re: getting a mac

  • From: "Josh" <jkenn337@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 18:18:20 -0400

well I guess you no longer have to since the latest NVDA screen reader is
coming along very well. and NVDA is free. but you still can't do some things
like reformatting and stuff without some sighted help. Is the mac generally
more accessible than windows is? some programs do not or I should say there are
still many areas that the free NVDA needs to improve upon.

Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html
and visit my blog at: http://jkenn337.klango.net