[macvoiceover] Re: getting a mac

  • From: Ignasi Cambra <ignasicambra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 20:32:18 -0400

Hi,
I don't know what the price of the mini is at the Apple store, but it's not much more expensive than that. I don't know if the mini you are talking about is completely new, but if it isn't, it's kind of overpriced. Anyway, I switched from Windows to the Mac, and I can't be any happier about it. I won't get into details right now, but the whole computing experience is much, much better. If I were you, I would do it. What I did is to use someone else's Mac for a while, just to be sure that I liked it, and that it was the computer that I wanted. Maybe it's not the same for everyone, I don't know.
Just my opinion...

Ignasi
On Jun 15, 2009, at 5:22 PM, Josh wrote:

hello
I found a mac mini for $450 on amazon with the latest mac OS leopard. What are the advantages of mac over windows? Do more applications work on the mac than work on windows? I also want to get a mac so I can finally use the pipe organ voice! I used a mac in Colorado and liked it. but I also like my windows machine as well. I have a windows xp netbook. I wonder if it would play nicely with the mac mini?

Josh

Join me on klango at www.klango.net visit and sign my petition at:
http://www.petitiononline.com/coda1234/petition.html
and visit my blog at: http://jkenn337.klango.net