[macvoiceover] Re: Questions about playing Dvd's

  • From: "David Poehlman" <david.poehlman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 05:30:19 -0400

Hi Carla,

It sounds like the dv was not finallized or is incompatable with your
system.  It also sounds like it's opening in the finder.  This could be due
to a compatability issue or that the dvd has not been finallized.  When you
put a dvd into your Mac, it should load the dvd player automatically and you
can interact with it to a limitted degree with vo.