[macvoiceover] Re: mystery of audible books

  • From: Tim Grady <timfgrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 08:40:40 -0400

I've never done this with the Mac, but don't you some how have to activate the Ipod?

On Mar 21, 2008, at 5:59 PM, Ginny wrote:

Hi, listers. I have been adding music to my ipod by selecting “add selected songs and playlists to ipod,” making a playlist, and selecting it. However, the audible books in this playlist don’t seem to be on my ipod. My audible account is activated—I can definitely play audible books from my itunes. First, is there a better way to add specific music to an ipod? Secondly, is there any reason why my audible books aren’t being added? I know that someone suggested that “ipod” would be one of the playlist options under the “add to playlist” submenue, but it isn’t for me. I hope this makes sense. Thanks in advance for your help.
Ginny