[macvoiceover] Re: mystery of audible books

  • From: Tim Grady <timfgrady@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 05:17:38 -0400

I'm not sure how you do it on the Mac, but the Ipod is a separate player from Itunes according to Audible, so the Ipod would have to be activated. If you had your Ipod connected to your computer when you activated itunes I believe your Ipod would have been activated, but since you didn't you might want to look through Audibles online help or call or email Audible support.

On Mar 22, 2008, at 6:25 PM, Ginny wrote:

If my audible is activated through my itunes, do I still have to activate my ipod? I cannot find any such option in any of the menus. But my audible
account is definitely activated with my itunes.