[macvoiceover] Re: mystery of audible books

Yes, i'm pretty sure you have to activate it in your ipod not just in iTunes. I don't know how you do it on the Mac: in Windows you do it through Audible manager and there isn't an audible manager on the mac. But somebody on here must have played Audible books on an ipod and should be able to tell how he/she did it.

--

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,
there will your heart be also."