[macvoiceover] Re: Questions about playing Dvd's

  • From: "Cheryl Homiak" <chomiak7737@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 08:01:25 -0500

Hi David and Carla and all.

I don't think we can assume that the dvd isn't compatible or isn't finalized at this point, though that certainly might be the case. We don't know how Carla has dvds set up in System Preferences or exactly what the message was that she got about drivers or what the numbers were to which she referred. Carla, can you try it again and post the messages you got more specifically? Also, tell us what settings you find re: dvds in system Preferences cds and dvds.

Thanks.

--

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,