[macvoiceover] Re: Accessible pro audio systems. some good news

  • From: Lewis Brock <lewisjbrock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 09:10:24 +0000

sadly for a logic user or any other DAW application, I advise systems like the radical technologies SAC, TASCAM DM4800, DigiDesign Icon and others as they are hyper intelligent desks which blind people can fully work without the need of navigating through logic. you can look at cheaper solutions including yamaha's O1X, M-Audio's Project Mix 8/o and tascam's FW1884

lew

On 22 Mar 2008, at 03:15, Ginny wrote:

Hi there, Lewis.

I did own Logic Pro for a minute, <smile>, but was unable to get it to work with VO. If it is actually useable, can you suggest a simpler, low- end
console ith which it would work?