[macvoiceover] Questions about playing Dvd's

  • From: Carla Roller <croller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 00:35:34 -0400

Hi all, I have never tried to play a Dvd on my mac book. This is one that has been burned. So, when I put it in, all I get is unnone. And something about a driver. It had numbers 1 thru 8 I wasn't sure what they were for. Just how should I set the Dvd player so it will work? I went to system pref.s., but I didn't know if I neded to change anything or not. Can someone please assist me?

Tia, Carla