[macvoiceover] Re: List of emails

  • From: Keith Reedy <WA9DRO@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:25:11 -0400

Ian,

I have been using the MAC for more than 3 years now. I use a full keyboard most of the time. A laptop is a little more labor intensive, because of having to use the modafier, FN key, however, all in all, I have found the MAC much and I do mean much easier to use and very dependable. A few more keystrokes from time to time, but, a small price to pay.

Keith Reedy

On Sep 12, 2008, at 2:09 PM, Ian Robinson wrote:

David and Keith,
Thanks for your replies. Not sure whether to be pleased that I hadn't missed something simple or just disappointed that the Mac often seems to require more key strokes than Windows
Ian