[macvoiceover] Re: List of emails

  • From: Cara Quinn <Cara-Quinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 06:10:41 -0700

that was what I meant, but they do exist on Mac keyboards, so saying we don't have them is erroneous at best. <smile>

Besides, Windows lappies don't always have home / end keys either, with users needing to also use a function key, but they don't say that they don't have them.

  anyway, just being clear here.  Have a nice day!…

Smiles,

Cara  :)

On Sep 13, 2008, at 5:58 AM, David Poehlman wrote:

show me on my macbook and my macbook pro where they are? I know you can use
fn with arrows.