[macvoiceover] Re: List of emails

  • From: Cara Quinn <Cara-Quinn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 12:46:21 -0700

Well then he'd throw the darned thing away and get a Windows machine, and he'd be happy! <smile> So what's the big?…

People, it's a blasted computer we're talking about here, not a religion! lol!

yes, computers are vitally important, especially in today's world, but as far as I'm concerned, what others use is no more important than choice of vanilla vs chocolate! <smile>

  Whatever works for you; go for it!…

As I'd said, I'm all about helping someone figure something out that they would like, but the posts I'd seen were just saying that the Mac is good, and you'll get used to it, in effect, rather than offering suggestions. thus my post. However, I did just see Keith's post and yours which did offer some help, so good for you two! Thanks for posting that!…

Anyway, thanks, as always for your notes, David, and have a lovely day!…

Smiles,

Cara  :)

On Sep 13, 2008, at 12:13 PM, David Poehlman wrote:

I don't see anyone trying to force anyone to do anything here. Rlating
experiences is valuable for those who are dealing with this type of
decision. Suppose a lot of folk stood up and said, yeah, go for it, throw
the darned thing away.