[macvoiceover] Re: VO and ITunes 8.0:

  • From: Randy Stegall <kc4gfr@xxxxxxx>
  • To: macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 14:59:28 -0400

That's because it is saying unknown album. If you vo+space on artist you will hear the author's name and the number of files. It is looking at the folder names and with audiobooks the folders seem to be unknown album.

Randy
On Sep 12, 2008, at 11:51 AM, Ginny wrote:

Yep, I can access it, too, but it still tells me all my books are "unknown."
But I'm sure I'm missing something.