[mac4theblind] Re: Voice vision | AppleVis

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 15:57:43 -0500

I didn't say anything about using it, I said if you learn about it, you are
less likely to be afraid of it.

On Jan 9, 2013, at 3:52 PM, Cheryl Homiak <cahomiak@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't think it's necessarily as simple as a matter of a bit of homework
allaying fears. I think each person is different; for some, additional input
like this app may be very helpful; for others, it may be tantamount to a
distraction; it is true that only trying these things will tell you for sure
whether or not they would be helpful or not.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart