[mac4theblind] Re: Voice vision | AppleVis

  • From: Scott Granados <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 10:28:06 -0500

I'm open to both but I am myself an environmental sounds guy.  I think it could
be possible to be a good tool but I personally haven't had the luck with it
enough to want to obscure my normal hearing.  I definitely think others may
have different experiences though and I personally think it's worth checking
out.