[mac4theblind] Re: Voice vision | AppleVis

  • From: David Hilbert Poehlman <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mac4theblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 15:31:29 -0500

The vOICe and voice vision do not interfere with normal hearing if used
judiciously.

On Jan 9, 2013, at 3:09 PM, Richard Ring <richring@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Personally, I think that anything that expects me to use my ears for something
than hearing real sounds would not be helpful. This is not the first time I've
encountered this kind of thing. Not to offend anyone, but I believe this is
some well meaning sighted persons idea as to what blind people need.

You can have an off day, but you can't have a day off! ---The Art of Fielding
 Sent from my Mac Book Pro
richring@xxxxxxxxx