[lit-ideas] Re: more cell phone spottings

  • From: "Andreas Ramos" <andreas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 09:54:54 -0800

1. Did you miss the 'phone before you had one?

The phones used to more reliable. No useless buttons. I don't bother with maybe half the buttons on my current phone. I certainly don't bother with 90% of the items in the configuration menu.

As for my cellphone (Treo 650), it's hardly a phone. It's a computer, with all the features and abilities of a computer. Far too many features. Complex? Currently, my network guy is trying to connect it to a wireless router.

2. Do you have electric cans in America now?

Andy said he uses cans, but I don't. I thought about it. I also cook pasta, etc., and it's all in glass jars. I open maybe five cans in a year. Maybe.

I think the manufacturers use glass because it shows off the product inside. You can see the roasted red peppers, etc.

The cat food is in cans, but with a pop-top.

yrs,
andreas
www.andreas.com