[lit-ideas] Re: more cell phone spottings

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 22:12:48 -0500

I open cans.  Beans and chick peas come in cans.  Add some tomato based
curry (from a jar), and I have a meal.  On the rare occasion that I cook, I
use tomato sauce from cans.  None of the cans I buy have pop tops.  The
only pop tops I have are sardines.  I use them instead of hot dogs.
Otherwise, it's all in the wrist action.

Most every can has a pop-top. If you eat from a can at
> all. It's either bottles, plastic cups, or plastic pouches (just put in
the microwave).

> By the way, cellphones are morphing into PDAs, and many other things are
being added. Radio,
> TV, news, and maps into cellphone/PDAs.

Time did last week's cover story on the best inventions of 2005.
Everything is along the lines of battery powered robotic carpet shampooers.
Pretty pathetic.

Andy